Tuesday, October 27, 2009

These are some of my scrapbook pages I did for my dad's scrapbook... I got lazy and didn't take them out of the page protector! You can't really see all of the detail but you get the jist of it!




(Daddy's 75th birthday party)


(Daddy's 75th birthday party)



(Daddy's Army picture)


(I saw this idea in a Memory Maker magazine.)

This one is of my sweet hubby doing my yardwork before we got married...



This one is a "memory" 2-page layout that I did of my dad and my grandparents and Paul David's grandparents that have passed away...







This is our wedding picture...



This is one of my baby pictures... cute kid, huh? :-)


This one is of me and Paul David through the years with our raccoons! "Some things never change" is the title...



This is of us leaving the church after our wedding...


This picture was taken on our honeymoon...



This is me riding my colt Jacie for the first time! I was a nervous wreck because I didn't know if she was going to throw me sky high or not but she didn't!! She did awesome!

This one is of Paul David riding Sugar... he had not been on a horse in a long time so he was kinda nervous. He's a little tall to be riding Sugar but she's alot calmer than my other mare Popcorn (who is bigger).
































No comments:

Post a Comment