Monday, October 19, 2009

Here we go...

Hey all... well, I'm finally getting around to creating a blog of what I love to do: SCRAPPIN'!! (I tried to note anything from Stampin' Up! so it's in BOLD.)



The pattern on the next 2 cards are from paper napkins. I saw this idea on Michelle Wedemeyer's blog (Michelle's Rubber Room) but couldn't get her technique to work for me so I improvised. I used vellum spray on a piece of cardstock instead of cling wrap and an iron.




The sentiment is from the Hostess Level 3 stamp set "Kind & Caring Thoughts" (115324)and the wide oval punch (112082).



The sentiment on the animal print card is from "Warm Words" (115108) and the scallop oval punch (114889).



I've seen several different "shaker" cards so I'm not sure who to credit this idea to. I used the Sweet Treat Cups (116802) and the Christmas tree is from "Punch Pals" (116588) and the sentiment, designer paper & silver string is from a retired Stampin' Up! set. The other paper is Stampin' Up! cardstock.



I got this idea from Mary Fish's blog (Stampin' Pretty). I used the "Little Leaves" sizzlit (114511) and the sentiment is "Four the Holidays" (116921).


Bear with me and check back often as I get my feet wet with uploading images on here!


:-) Caroline


"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment