Thursday, April 1, 2010

I follow so many blogs that it's hard for me to keep track of where I get ideas from!! I may get ideas from multiple people for one card! I try to give credit when I remember where I saw the idea...


Well, here's my first attempt at make some of the flower pins that all the rave!! The colors look more fall to me so I need to try it again with more springy colors!! I know Patty Bennett has done lots of these but there other people as well.






The next 2 cards are the swap cards I made for the Stampin' Up! Regional Conference I attended in March in Lafayette, LA.


(This is the inside of the above card.)



I tried my hand again at using the sponges again... thought these turned out ok.








The next 2 cards I made for my mother and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.



(I think I saw this rose technique from Gretchen Barron.)




And I couldn't resist doing this cute Easter basket card...





I've seen this shadowing effect on several blogs...





If you have any questions about techniques or products used, just email me at allstampedup4u@yahoo.com and I'll be glad to send you the info!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies."
John 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment